Why are we here?
Because of Jesus!
To those who believe in him, he gave a ‘Great Command’ and a ‘Great Commission’. We believe that life is truely found when we pursue both.
Jesus' Great Commandment is found in Matthew 22:37-39
“‘Love the Lord Your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind’. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself’”
Jesus' Great Commission is found in Matthew 28:18-20
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’”
Reflecting on these bible passages our motto is “Loving God, Loving Others, Loving Life”.
We are not perfect, but rather work in progress. We therefore welcome non-perfect people to join us on the great adventure it is to follow Jesus.
With a passionate commitment to build the church, we believe that His Great Commission is most effectively worked out through strong vibrant local churches where the Bible is applied, each member participates, there is an openness to the Holy Spirit, community is valued, people care for one another and where there is a desire to make a difference in society and to reach out to those in need.
Along with Newfrontiers as a whole, we aim to achieve this by restoring the church, making disciples, training leaders, planting churches and reaching the nations for Jesus Christ.
We try and make our Sunday meetings friendly, relaxed and relevant to modern life.
- We want visitors to feel welcome and comfortable.
- We want our worship of God to be joyful, creative and expressive.
- We give time for a talk which makes the truth of the Bible relevant to life.
- We expect to experience the presence of God.
- We provide a safe, fun and stimulating environment for children lead by our outstanding children's workers
You can join us through the week...
- At our Midweek Growth Groups that meet in homes throughout the town that seek to encourage one another in our relationship with Jesus, build friendships and reach out to those around us.
- At our Chattabox groups for pre-school children and their carers.
- At our various activities for young people.
Find out more...
If you would like to find out more, then joining our Alpha Course is an excellent way to get to know people and explore what Christians believe.
Posted on: 21st June
Come and join the Jubilee Carnival procession this Saturday
Posted on: 15th March
Do you use Facebook? If so check out the Jubilee Facebook page.
Posted on: Sunday 25th June
Posted on: 28th May
If you missed Sunday, here are the sermon notes for you to fill in your Paraclesis Manual
Posted on: 6th May
The book that goes alongside the Paraclesis series